Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Thursday, November 05, 2009

6 months

"How's work?"

"How are u finding ur job scope?"

Friends ask this as conversation starter. Some really do care and want to know. My colleague seems to be waiting for me to get bored and restless soon... She didn't think I'd stay long.

Well, I must confess my heart and mind aren't really at work. But didn't I pray for something that'll allow me to focus on something else? I come alive after working hours (if I get enough sleep, that is). It's hard to sit still waiting for the minutes to tick by when there's not enough work to keep me busy, but I must remember I am where He has placed me. Like my colleague said, this is just a "part-time" job. We have a full-time job elsewhere, where our heart and mind truly lies.




No comments: