Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mid-Week

I have a piece of assignment for work which is due "end of the week". When I first received the assignment, I thought - end of the week, I still have time.

It wasn't until my colleague asked me "Don't you have something to submit tomorrow?" that I realised - hey! it's already Mid-Week and one week isn't that long. I still have my daily work, pending work that was supposed to have come in since Monday, another last minute assignment that just came in today... Yikes!

I'm trying to get inspiration. It's a writing assignment. Shouldn't be difficult. Shouldn't take too long. I wish writing that piece of assignment is like writing a blog post. But somehow the words, ideas aren't coming. Ahh~ the reminiscence of student days. Deadlines, writer's block. Praying for every paragraph.

Better call it a night. Get some good sleep. and perhaps, the words will flow tomorrow.

No comments: