Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Monday, January 26, 2009

Chinese Niu Year in Auckland

It's my 3rd consecutive CNY away from KL. I haven't done much - either I have serious jet lag or my aunt's coffee ain't strong enough. I did finish "Winnie-the-Pooh" though... and I think I'm a little like Eeyore in my head. It's kinda refreshing to laugh at Eeyore, then recognizing a little of him in me and laugh at myself too.

My thinking process is not quite complete but I no longer trust myself with unguided thinking. Anyhow, I'm returning home with these thoughts:
  • Time to stop moping around and get on my feet again. I may not have the strength but at least I have the desire to begin with.
  • Gotta make the best of everything. Gotta stop wasting time.
Today I found myself wondering why I often felt a sense of belonging only after I've left. Time to stop living in the past. Feeling the sense of belonging doesn't count, what matters is counting oneself in.

I am almost glad to be heading back and returning to work right away. One needs to keep oneself occupied. I just need to learn how not to keep myself mindlessly occupied.

No comments: