Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

random musings

Lady Grey instead of Arabian Mocha Timor. Does it actually make a difference?

Job-hunting. Supposedly. The half-heartedness and "No, I can't do this", "I don't qualify for that" etc... Why is my heart not settled?

One year in Japan. Did it really happen?

Rural Malaysia. Am I pursuing something or running away?

Am I letting go or am I still clinging on?

Let go. and Let Him.

2 comments:

Nick said...

My strategy is try everything - whether I'm qualified or not. :) How do you think I got this job? ;)

I think you have a lot more skills than you know.

We miss you, but keep going. You told us that where you are now is where you need to be. We're still praying for you.

*cq* said...

thanks bro. u've been really encouraging. =)