Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

dreams

when does one take his/her dream(s) seriously?

Recently, someone said to me: "it's important to have a dream. that's what keeps you alive and excited as you look forward to another day closer to the dream being realised."

but here, I'm talking about the dreams one has when one sleeps.

I realised that when I try to snooze beyond my waking hour, I start to get oppressive dreams. Perhaps that few extra moments of snooze ain't worth it after all.

there was a dream which i shrugged off as part of the series of oppressive dreams. yet now, I'm not sure if it's merely a dream.

hmmmmm.

wait and see.

1 comment:

Nick said...

What do you mean by oppressive dreams?

Don't forget to pray about it. It could be spirits too.