Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Saturday, March 08, 2008

my waking thought

"which cafe should I start with today?"

o.O

(by order of location from my apartment)

KeRaRa

Cafe Resto Refuge

Zilch

Pebble cafe

Himawari

Paris Tei

Cembalo

Manchan

Cafe Jeeba

Buruman

and of course, there's still Tea&Co., Doutour, RenGaTei, Renaisse etc which I haven't got very good pictures of... and there's Cafe Delina, Cafe Heritage, Salon de cafe Ange, Jazz & Cafe, Blue House, Ichiban etc... which I haven't tried... and heaps more I haven't spotted...

6 comments:

Nick said...

You've been to Cafe Delina? I know the master there! He was one of my first friends in Japan. Tell him I said hi!

...man, you do know all the cafes here.

Scott said...

Japan seems oh so pretty hehe, everything seems manicured and perfect, is it really like that? I'm not sure you will even know what I mean hehe. Anyway, hope you doing well over there. Looks like you are really spoilt for cafes though, lol! Take care

*cq* said...

NB: Cafe Delina wasn't in operation (for the day?) when I peered thru its glass doors... u still keeping in touch with the master there?

scott: i guess there's an oh-so-pretty and not-so-pretty side to everything. it's how we view it that matters =) and when u're a foreigner, it's easy to shut an eye to the not-so-pretty, even pretend they don't exist. if u know what i mean. hope uni's treating u well! i miss u guys heaps!

Nick said...

the master there isn't actually doing so well. He used to have three part-timers helping him, and he used to be open from 5pm to midnight.

Now he works the shop by himself, and I think he cut the hours down to 6pm - 9pm. They're always closed on Sundays and Mondays.

The drinks aren't that great, but the master is a really great guy. He's also friends with Kudo-okaasan, I think you might know her. She's the host mom of one of the Chinese girls - Reiken, I think.

Okaasan also adopted me as a child, even though I'm not a ryugakusei. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.