Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, February 23, 2007

God is faithful~

my telecom died.

it's a different way of getting me back into the game.

not that i'm complaining. i've exceeded my telecom quota! something i thought tt'll never happen. i think i might be secretly rejoicing. just might be. =p

anyways, although i'm dead tired, every part of me has kinda semi shut down, it's all cool, cos I serve an amazing Almighty God, who has been faithful in every way and beyond. He's the One that sustaineth me, He's the One that provideth abundantly more than what we ask for or imagine, and He's the One that brought all kinda ppl to help His servants out. Yea, even random ones in the CAL labs. amazing.

All glory and praise be unto God!!!

So thankful & glad to be serving God, not just anyone, but God. =)

Thanks for all your prayers.

No comments: