Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

back in Dunedin

ok, i've been back here for 1.5 weeks now (wow, it felt like i've been back here for ages!). it has taken me a while to update, so pardon the randomness...

if there seems to be 101 things to do while I was back in Msia, there must be 1001 things to do in Dunedin. Yet the grace of God has provided heaps of help, and things just seem to fall into place. Such an awesome God we have aye? I feel kinda bad though. with text2000, there's an influx of ringing from my phone(s). sorry i haven't been able to reply as much as i would have liked to. it's quite troublesome to have to switch phones and my finger does get lazy after a while. i feel so impersonal. rest assured i still love u guys and yes, ur messages are all read. pray hard and perhaps Vodafone's buy-back-telecom-phones will be shifted from Oct to March. then i'm back in the game =)

i'm settling well into my flat. i love my flatmate. she's just awesome. sorry, she's taken. it's been so HOT in my room that i've made the lounge my 2nd room. thank God for the beautiful weather. I'm sure I brought summer to Dunedin. muahahaha...

CNY wasn't much of a CNY this year. very unlike me indeed. i opted out of the few dinner invitations, the CNY celebrations @ d octagon, for peace n tranquility in my room. My CNY dinner consisted of leftover pizzas from Fri. Reunion with my patrick and giraffes has been awesome! =P God has been really kind indeed. He brought me pineapple tarts (they're all gone now!) and angpows nevertheless.

It's the year of the PIG! my goodness... wat a good excuse to pig out this year. My thing for pizzas have grown. even leftover ones felt so good i feel like having more. one thing for sure, there's gonna be more pizzas this year.

The Gourmet Destination @ Great King Street. Caught my eye today. A definite must-go. It's right across City Centre Mall, Opposite Soprano's and Kathmandu. It's the perfect weather to go there now, with the sun ablaze and melting everyone in Dunedin.

what else?

hmmmm. it's a scary thought, but i think... i am beginning to love... Dunedin. How ironic eh?

3 comments:

Alexis Delon said...

aiyo, 1.5 weeks already ar? i was calling your hp sometime ago, i don't know where u were then but just wanted to call u out for tea. cheh, sula lari balik...
Happy CNY dear

Anonymous said...

i'll hardly call blazing hot weather perfect. if memory serves, that's exactly what o'week can be like (if not freezing cold). i think i'm melting over here.

*cq* said...

elmo: ops. hehehe. i guess i'll be back again sometime soon before u even realise it! =p

Hsu-Ee: hot weather ain't perfect. but it's perfect for The Gourmet Destination =p