Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Saturday, August 19, 2006

angels = God's messengers

there was this heaviness in my heart i couldn't explain. i wanted to just "get over it" but i couldn't. each time i went to God i just ended up in tears. what's wrong with me?

i cried out to God and i wished He's here to comfort me. A God that's tangible, a God that can hug me and calm me down...

felt like i was gonna cry forever, but i guess my tears did run dry and my energy got drained. i finally subsided. quite relieved because i had wanted to stop and get on with my assignments etc.

as i stepped out of my room, i had a little surprise at my door...



i picked up the daisy wrapped in nice purple and red paper with a ribbon on it and looked for a sender's name... but all i could find was an empty envelope that says:



i started tear-ing all over again. this time, they are tears of comfort, tears of gratitude with an overwhelming sense of knowing my God heard my cries, my God knows wat's going on and my God loves me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!!!!!!