Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Monday, November 22, 2010

Pop! Goes the Weasel!

Pop!

by right the next line should be: Goes the Weasel. But in this case, it's:

Pop! Goes the Window!

and everything happened in slow mo.

I felt like I was watching a movie...

even more so when the glass came shattering down.

I'm ok. The car's ok. Just... more errands to run. A few inconveniences here and there. A few precious things gone. Affects the sentimentalist in me but ah well... I can't bring them to heaven with me anyway.

But I'm thankful. Really thankful. Could have been a lot worse.

And I'm certainly very very very grateful... for He has given me someone who was there, someone I hung on to, someone who talked me through until my mind cleared, someone who prayed for me, someone whose presence made me felt:

it's ok. everything's gonna be ok.


1 comment:

Laurie Elliot said...

So what exactly happened?