Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

"What joy shall fill my heart"

"Then sings my soul,
My Saviour God to Thee,
How Great Thou Art,
How Great Thou!"

There's a stanza that goes:

When Christ shall come, with shout of acclamation,
And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart.
Then I shall bow, in humble adoration,
And then proclaim: "My God, how great Thou art!"

Already, the joy is filling my heart and I proclaim "My God, my great Thou art!"

Mountaintop experiences aren't a daily thing, but sometimes, it doesn't take much to be teleported to the mountaintop - and there,

"then sings my soul, my Saviour God to Thee,
how Great Thou Art, How Great Thou Art!!"

You know, my words fail to describe the feeling - it's kinda like joy bursting forth from the heart. I don't even know why and where this joy came from. But let me remember this moment, especially in times when the waves are a little rough, and know that Hope is never far off.


No comments: